• Every Heidi’s bakes 8 different flavors of bread from scratch with NO additives or preservatives.
• The variety of Heidi’s menu includes high quality sandwiches, fresh salads, handmade bagels, breakfast, soups, wraps and fruit smoothies.
• Recipes are made in-house and clean and natural ingredients are sourced whenever possible.
• Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli looks forward to serving food made from the freshest ingredients.
• With 19 locations and growing, Heidi’s Brooklyn Deli is proud to have a strong footprint in Colorado and locations in states across the country.
• We want to be your neighborhood choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We look forward to opening a location near you.
Heidi's Brooklyn Deli only pursues the highest-quality, natural products available starting with the proteins and cheeses we source. We have expanded our menu to serve a broader spectrum of patrons by adding a vegan and vegetarian menu, as well as gluten-free bread from Bella Gluten Free made specifically for Heidi's Brooklyn Deli.
Heidi and Steve, daughters Jenee and Juliana, along with our incredible franchisees and staff work hard everyday to create a memorable experience offering the highest-quality products and neighborly service to our patrons. We are proud to be 'Born in Brooklyn and Raised in Your Town'.
Fabulous New York style deli. Their Cajun sauce is awesome. Fresh, homemade breads daily. I had the Spicy Ham and Cheese on Light Jewish Rye…Amazing!!!Skip S.
I had the Salmon Sandwich. AMAZING! Sweet, spicy and all over delicious!
I’ll be back next week!Jessica M.
These guys know how to make a mean sandwich. Where else can you get a Bronx Bomber (Pastrami, Egg Salad on Rye) with coleslaw? Man I’m in heaven!Daniel R.
Currently in egg salad coma. HUGE sandwiches with delicious, soft and fresh bread. I got a sandwich, pickle, chips and drink all for one low price.Nikki B.
It’s really hard to find a good sandwich outside of New York. I think Heidi’s has accomplished this. I had the Eggplant Sandwich and it was excellent!Tina H.